Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Bucket List!!!

Each one of us has a list ..our very own personalized Bucket list...some things which each one of us wants to fulfill in this one lifetime..something for us , somethings for people we love , some places where you want to visit....some people you want to meet..so here's presenting my Bucket List...feel free to share yours..maybe i will add some items on hearing your ideas :)

1.Buy a house and a surround sound system for it - A flat or a ground house but one day i will have my own home ...totally and completely mine...it will have a surround sound system..and songs will play for a majortiy of the time I am in home.

2. Have a cupboard full with books.- Was going to say a room but due to space constraints in todays world restricted to a cupboard or two filled with my select books..those that you can read over and over again.

3. Get my name published in a magazine/newspaper for an article- I want to be known for articles..be a known name in the field...maybe there's still a very long way to go..but then the journey has just started :)

4. Be introduced as a guest speaker for discussions- Yes I want to be a speaker...much as i am afraid and the phenomen of stage fear does apply but yes one day it will be true.

5. Visit Europe- Ever since i watched DDLJ , i swore to myself ...one day i will be there ..the resolution is still there ..lets see :)

6. Gift my Parents a foreign trip- I have always wanted to do this....mum has never travelled much and i want to show her the world outside India.

There are other wishes too...but they are just not part of the bucket list like meeting Shahrukh Khan personally, having a tombstone in my name saying "I loved it all" and Travel the whole of India till I reach 30...the list is endless...but we will go about it one step at a time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment